Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Houseparty.com

I've recently joined a website called House Party. It's a website where you can sign up to host a party at your home for certain groups or companies, and they will send you all the supplies for that particular party. For example, I recently applied to host a Thai Kitchen® Deliciously Different BBQ House Party™. If selected to be a host, they group will send me FREE:


"If selected as a host, your FREE party pack will contain:
  • Thai Kitchen® Coconut Milk
  • Thai Kitchen® Roasted Red Chili & Red Curry Pastes
  • Thai Kitchen® Dipping & All Purpose Sauces
  • Thai Kitchen® Fish Sauce
  • Thai Kitchen® Peanut Satay Sauce
  • Simply Asia® Ginger Teriyaki & General Tso Stir-Fry Sauces
  • Thai Kitchen® & Simply Asia® grilling recipes & coupons
  • Thai Kitchen® & Simply Asia® potholder
  • Thai Kitchen® & Simply Asia® chip clips"


They usually supply enough items for a party of approximately 15 guests. I don't believe I've ever tried any of their products, but I'm more than willing to host a party and promote them if selected! I won't find out until July 14 if I'm selected or not, but I want to be! Here's to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis