Tuesday, August 23, 2011

OPI's Muppets Collection

I don't normally go crazy over nail polish. Don't get me wrong, I really like to paint my nails and I have A LOT of lacquer at home, but I don't normally see a collection, or even just a color, and think "I have to have that". Until today. OPI announced their Muppet's collection today and I really like all of these colors (except maybe 'Excuse Moi' - as I've said before, I'm not a pink person - but I'd probably get it to complete the collection). Check out the collection below. What do you think?


Description from OPI's facebook page: "Loaded with glitters and shimmers, this collection is packed with punch! (Left to right): Animal-istic, Meep-Meep-Meep, Wocka Wocka, Pepes Purple Passion, Designers De Better, Warm and Fozzie, Rainbow Connection, Excuse Moi, Gone Gonzo, Fresh Frog of Bel Air, Divine Swine and Gettin' Miss Piggy With it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis