Friday, March 16, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Themed NOTD

Green is my favorite color, and being an Irish red head I feel compelled to show some spirit for St. Patrick's Day this weekend. To show some pride I decided to do a green manicure! This is what I came up with. 



I used three coats of Wet n' Wild's Speed Zone polish in Zoomin' followed by a light coat of OPI's Fresh Frog of Bel Air from the Muppet's Collection on the tips. I used Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure in Clear'd for Takeoff as my top coat. 


With flash

Of course I will be wearing loads of green and I'm hoping to go to the local St. Patty's Day parade (if the weather permits). Do you have any plans for this weekend's holiday? Maybe some green beer and corned beef and cabbage?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis