Thursday, July 28, 2011

Small wishlist

Okay, so anyone who really knows me, knows that I am not the girliest person. I was always much more of a tom-boy than a girly girl. I have never gotten into the color pink. I think it can be okay for some things, but am just not a fan. Anyway, as I've gotten older I've gotten a lot more into makeup, clothes, fashion and whatnot, but I am still very much a geeky girl who likes comic books, sports, technology, in depth conversations about history & science, some video games, and much more that I won't go into.

With that said.... I REALLY WANT THESE SHOES!!!  

Steve Madden 'Russhh' Pump - on sale at Nordstrom for $39.90



Steve Madden 'Fraid' Espadrille Sandal - on sale at Nordstrom for $29.90 

(but their website is now saying item unavailable, so I must have missed a fantastic deal)









 



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis