Thursday, September 8, 2011

For Sale

I thought I would post this just in case anyone was interested. I have an Oleg Cassini designer wedding dress (ct203). Has the cinched/ruffled skirt, embroidered bodice, and French style bustle ($150+ to have done by David's Bridal).






Dress -
Size: 6 - true size, unaltered.
Color: Champagne



Originally priced $1100






Shoes:
Size: 9
Originally priced: $59.00




Dress -
Size: 6 - true size, unaltered.
Color: Champagne
Originally priced $1100

Shoes:
Size: 9
Originally priced: $59.00

Also comes with:
A-Line Medium Fullness 2 Tier A-line Slip Style 603 in size 6 (orig. $59)
Swarovski Crystal Tiara (orig. $199)
Necklace & Earrings set (orig. $99)
Bracelet (orig. $75)
Money bag/purse (orig. $20)
Vveil ($20 value)

All used/worn once. Can provide more photos upon request. $550 obo. $1600+ value without having to wait for David's Bridal to order, dye, or mend anything - which can take months.

I would be shipping from Northern California, so depending on where you live, the shipping may differ. Would send through UPS and provide tracking information. I would bill though paypal. Please let me know if you're interested. I would really like to sell this, so if you know anyone who's interested, pass it on! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis