Friday, August 31, 2012

Labor Day Weekend Manicure

My nails have been very brittle and splitting a lot lately, so I have been keeping them polish free to help let them breath and grow out. I recently picked up a dotting tool set (one of those filler items to receive free shipping through Amazon) so I thought I would try it out. 

I used Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear #130 Blew Me Away and Nails Inc#201 Floral Street. I'm in love with this blue polish! I realized in July when I went to do a patriotic look, I didn't own a single blue nail polish. What? Who doesn't own a blue polish and how did I not know this sooner? So naturally I was on a mission. I came across this shade on a trip to WalMart and snatched it up without a second thought. No regrets! It's completely opaque in 1 coat, but I used two for good measure. 






I'm really liking these dotting tools by the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis