Saturday, September 1, 2012

My New PartyLite Pieces

In a previous post I mentioned that I am now an Independent PartyLite Consultant. One of the things I LOVE about my new venture is all the free products available! We have a unit work shop and a regional meeting once a month for each. So far I've been to one of each and have come home bearing gifts each time. We have raffles for all kinds of thing such as RSVPing, sharing things we've learned, etc. At the regional meeting, I won the coveted grand prize. I couldn't believe it! I won the entire Zinc Lantern Trio. They're gorgeous. 


I also won the Leaves of Fun Large Pumpkin Jar and was given a mini barrel jar as a welcome to the business gift! They treat us so well. I really appreciate the way that everyone is welcomed and embraced into the group. Look how the beveled glass makes such a gorgeous pattern with the light! I love it.


I also wanted to share what my fall kit looks like. I earned this kit for free and through my starter party was able to add some things to it. I didn't pay for a single PartyLite product on this table. I'm testing out what I want to bring to shows since it's going to be fall soon. Bones look so good in the large lantern. He fits so perfectly!


I went to Michael's and found these fabric leaves to decorate with and some smaller paper pumpkins to use as filler. The pinecones were free from nature (I found them on my walk around the neighborhood - they're clean and bug free!).


I hope everyone is ready for fall! I am beyond ready. I've been craving cooler weather so I can wear scarves and boots and sweaters and long sleeved shirts. I'm ready for football season, rain, hot chocolate, Halloween, and most of all MY WEDDING! I can't believe it's just over 3 months away. Is anyone else ready for Fall?  For many, Labor Day is the official change over to fall, for others it's the first football game of the season. What makes it officially fall for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis