Monday, September 3, 2012

Essie Klout Perk

I recently received a free Essie nail polish for my Klout score! I haven't had the opportunity to try the polish yet, but I'm so excited. It's my first Essie color polish (I have the top coat and nail healing kits, but no lacquers). This is from their new Mirror Metallic Collection. Since we didn't know which color we were getting, I was hoping for Nothing Else Metals or Blue Rhapsody and Blue Rhapsody is what I received!





If you haven't tried Klout, you should. You have the opportunity to try free products without any obligation simply for doing what you already do.

*Disclaimer: I received this product through Klout as part of being an influential member with the score of 45 with beauty as one of my topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis