Wednesday, September 5, 2012

25 Questions: Want To Know More About Me?

I borrowed this post idea from Arianne at Arianne Cruz. This seemed fun and I enjoyed reading her answers. You should check hers out!
  1. Do you have any pets?
    Yes, I have 2 cats. A girl, Snickers is 6, and a boy, Spike, who is 4. I love them dearly. They are basically my children.
  2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
    My It’s a Grind Happy Holidays travel coffee mug, my phone, and my Victoria’s Secret lip gloss in Impulsive.
  3. What's the weather like right now?
    Not fall enough! It’s 81 degrees, with a high of 97.
  4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
    Yes and yes. I’ve had my license since I was 16 and have been involved in three accidents. Only one of which was my fault.
  5. What time did you wake up this morning?
    5:30am. I’m usually up by 5:10, but slept in a little.
  6. When was the last time you showered?
    Last night.
  7. What was the last movie you saw?
    In theater: Batman; The Dark Knight Rises
    At home: The Avengers
    Yes, I'm a comic book reader and superhero fan.
  8. What does your last text message say?
    “Okay. I love you George. Have a good morning yourself! Talk to you soon.”
  9. What's your ringtone?
    Sugar We’re Going Down by Fall Out Boy. I miss them so much. Get back together already!
  10. Have you ever been to a different country?
    Yes, Jamaica.
  11. Do you like sushi?
    No, sushi and I do not mix. I’ve tried several different kinds, at several different points in my life and I have hated it every single time. The most recent time being only last month. I don’t like anything that tastes like the ocean.
  12. Where do you buy your groceries?
    Safeway, Bel Air, or Target.
  13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
    Only when I’m sick. Bring on the Nyquil!
  14. How many siblings do you have?
    I have two brothers; one older, one younger.
  15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
    Both, but I prefer a desktop to a laptop.
  16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
    Ugh, I will be 27 next July :(
  17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? 
    Yes, I have prescription glasses and sunglasses.
  18. Do you color your hair?
    I’m very proud to say I have never put chemicals in my hair. So to answer the question, no, I do not color my hair.
  19. Tell me something you are planning to do today. 
    I have my PartyLite unit workshop tonight. I’m looking forward to it! Free pizza :)
  20. When was the last time you cried?
    Um…I think August 24th.
  21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
    Mushrooms and olives with a white sauce. Delicious!
  22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
    Cheeseburgers.
  23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
    Nope. Well, at least not for school or studying related. I have stayed up for more than 36 hours before. I went to a midnight screening of Serenity, with a 5am shift the next morning, and a motorcycle  ride (one of those long ones with lots of other riders) with my dad after I got off of my shift. It was a long day.
  24. What is your eye color?
    Grayish-blue.
  25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
    Pepsi is sweeter than Coke, at least I think so. Not sure if I could tell the difference in a blind taste test, haven't tried to.
What are your answers? If you decide to do this, let me know in the comments, and I’ll check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis