Thursday, September 13, 2012

Win a $100 PartyLite Gift Certificate!

Hello blogger friends and family! I am trying to reach my first month sales goal of $1400, so I am hosting an online show that will be closing on September 18th. As an incentive, anyone who places an order of $40 or more will be entered into a drawing for a $100 PartyLite gift certificate! This can be used to order anything on my website! Who wants a chance at $100 in free PartyLite products?! Just click the link below, select me (Jackie Carter) as your host, and shop away. As guests of my party you earn 1 half priced item for every $50 you spend and access to the great guest specials for September! Please share and pass this on to anyone you know who likes candles, home decor, and/or gourmet food! 


September Guest Specials
Pictured: Chalet Hurricane, Endearing Tealight Holder Pair

This contest is open to anyone who lives in the U.S. and APO locations, where shipping is available. Your orders must be submitted by 11:59pm PST, September 18, 2012. You must order from my show to qualify. Please contact me if you have any questions at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis