Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Jennifer Lawrence

I've been a fan of Jennifer Lawrence since she was announced to play Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games trilogy movies. I didn't know much about her at the time, but I knew that she had starred in Winter's Bone, which was supposed to be excellent (although I still haven't seen it; I should get on that!). As someone who was obsessed with The Hunger Games books, I followed the movie closely, which included following her closely.

She's goofy, down to earth, not afraid to make fun of herself, and just seems to genuinely have a good time. I love that about her! She's only 22 years old and has achieved so much! I don't know her other than from what I've seen and it just makes me happy to know that there is someone who seems so real, and who has been able to achieve such success without it changing her. Granted she's still young and things could change, but I genuinely hope that she is able to keep her current, goofy, happy outlook on this life.

I wasn't able to watch the 85th Annual Academy Awards on Sunday, but I scoured through TONS of photos and kept coming across Jennifer's and loved all of them. Her dress was amazing by the way. It's not something I could ever pull off, and I'm not sure many other people would be able to either, but on her it was an excellent choice. I also really liked the necklace choice, having it drape down the back was very understated but elegant.

So here is my Jennifer Lawrence appreciation post. I hope you enjoy! Also, go see The Silver Linings Playbook, The Hunger Games, Winter's Bone, or any of her other movies, with maybe the exception of The House at the End of the Street.

Jennifer Lawrence and Anne Hathaway at the 85th Annual Academy Awards

I think this photo is gorgeous

I'm not sure what happened to provoke this, but I love that she doesn't take herself so seriously that she can't have fun.
And this was her reaction after giving someone the finger lol

On her way to the Vanity Fair Oscars Party 2013

Tripping on her dress, on her way to accept her award for Best Actress. Even after falling she looks so graceful.


I have a feeling she's going to be one of those actresses who's remembered for a very, very long time. I  could see this photo hanging in someone's office or room someday next to the likes of Marilyn Monroe or Judy Garland. Very classy. Also check out the photographer in the beanie to the right lol what's he doing?






Jennifer Lawrence and Jennifer Garner
I love this photo of The Jennifers. Jennifer Garner is one of my favorite actresses! A post on her is coming soon. Do you like Jennifer Lawrence? Or Jennifer Garner? Who were you waiting to see at the Oscars?

None of these photos are mine. I found them all through google images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis