Friday, March 1, 2013

Jennifer Garner

Jennifer Garner has been one of my favorite actresses since I watched Alias way back in the day. Does anyone remember that show? You know, where Jennifer Garner, Bradley Cooper, and Victor Garber were together on screen on a weekly basis? Or how about before that when she played Hannah on Felicity, you know, Noel's girlfriend? Anyway, as I was saying, I have been a huge fan of hers for a long time and can't get enough of her work and seeing pictures of her adorable family. 

I think she's beautiful and has a wonderful sense of style. If you've ever seen pictures of her in daily life, she's usually in something fashionable, comfortable, and something you could recreate yourself. I'm not one for big poofy dresses, but this purple number on Jen is perfect. I love the color and holy cow that necklace! 

As I mentioned in my post about Jennifer Lawrence, I wasn't able to watch the 85th Annual Academy Awards this year, so I spent some time looking through tons of photos from the event. I can't get over how much in love Jennifer and Ben Affleck are. They are so cute together and I am so happy that they've been able to keep their marriage alive through the years, especially with Hollywood in their lives. They have beautiful children and seem to genuinely care for each other and seem so real.

Although she wasn't up for any awards herself, she presented and supported Ben, who was up for 7 nominations for Argo. If you haven't seen it yet, you should.








The Jennifers









During Ben's speech: "I want to thank you for working on our marriage for 10 Christmases. It’s good, it is work, but it’s the best kind of work, and there’s no one I’d rather work with." I'm not sure what everyone's problem is with this part. I think it's a real and amazing way to acknowledge what he and Jennifer have.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis